Black and Yellow

Hello Everyone!  I'm back! I have to admit, I missed posting.  After a tiring yet fruitful day of crammed meetings of 6 within a day in Kuwait City and two days of presentation appointments in Qatar, I'm glad to be back home.  I will miss the five-star hotel bed sheets though  and the yummy buffet breakfasts :)

Remember those days of last song syndrome when you can't get a song out of your head?  That song in my head right now is Wiz Khalifa's Black and Yellow.

What if we translate this song into a room?


Willowgrove Kitchen contemporary kitchen
Contemporary kitchen design by  Atmosphere Interior Design Inc.


Willowgrove Living Room  living room

Signature Murdock Yellow eclectic living room


living room eclectic living room
Eclectic living room design by Maison21


The chinoiserie behind the console is really flattering within this space.
A splash of yellow lifts the spirit. 

Now, how can I get this song out of my head?


Share:

0 comments