Say Cheese!

How are you all doing today?  It's a holiday tomorrow in our part of the world so we're blessed to having a longer weekend.  I can't believe I'm celebrating my birthday next week.  It was just last year when the hubby took me to a surprise weekend getaway.  Gosh, it seems we're chasing after time yet our age is definitely catching up with us in full speed especially by the time we hit the 30s.

It's very timely that I share this...


                                                                                         Source: prettystuff.tumblr.com 

Speaking of cheese, (this is making my mouth water now) I am in dire need of a lovely cheese tray perfect for entertaining  after the main course.

Wine Barrel Serving Accessories
Source
Organized and pretty...
Source
Unique Slate cheese board!
Source
  Ahhh! Camembert!
I love it when it melts.....

Source
I'm off to the nearest supermarket to buy des fromages now. 
Sheer goodness with a glass of red...
Let's now throw a wine and cheese party!

Share:

0 comments