Joy & Nathan's Studio: Mood Board

Hello lovely friends! 
I'm posting today a storyboard I have created for Joy and Nathan's studio apartment. 
One of the challenges is to transform their existing nest within an extremely tight budget.
We started the first phase by prioritizing the essential needs;
a new TV desk and a new closet all in white paint finish.



Nathan is a bit hesitant to paint their existing wall.  If he doesn't agree, I will create a huge abstract painting on canvas with the same color sceme above their bed.  There's a lot of beige color going on at the moment so to add a dash of vibrant spirit after a long day, I came up with this refreshing color scheme.

  • Table lamp:  Panay Range Shade 30cm dia x 18cm @ Freedom
  • Cushion:  Audra Pillow from Crate and Barrel
  • Existing Bar Stool Cover:  Ludde Sheepskin White from IKEA
Using existing furniture will minimize a lot of huge costs.  Widen space with wall mirrors.
My intention is to add touches of color on cushions, sliding door curtain, accessories and accent wall.

Days are going by soooo fast!  I honestly thought it's Tuesday today.
Happy Wednesday!

Share:

0 comments