Wood in Dreamy Baths

Hope you're having a blissful Friday!  Speaking of blissful, here's an inspiring pin board of zen bathrooms  with touches of wood for your picking.  Which one is your favorite?

I love the wall tile design and the counter's drawer wooden finish. The wooden beams accentuate the ceiling along with an interesting choice of lighting.
Don't you just want to soak in right about now?
The wooden paneling in this bathroom makes it extra cozy.
Rich material pallette modern bathroom

I particularly like the amount of daylight in this bathroom streaming through various areas with glass partitions.
A slight touch of elegance having the leather upholstered bench and area rug in the middle of the room.


 It's so hard to choose. I like them all.  I might add the last bathroom is my favorite.
Which one is yours?
Have a great weekend!



Source

Share:

0 comments