My Fave Things This Week

How's your Wednesday going?  I'm busy packing and preparing for a trip to the biggest Interior Design Fair  Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan, Italy.  This year it would be coinciding with Euroluce which happens every two years.  I'm going there for my day job where I would be standing at the booth from morning till the end of the show entertaining guests and visitors.  The exhibition takes place from the 12th-17th of April.  A side trip to some surprise cities would be there which I will feature in Travel Gourmande when I come back.  Hence, my posting won't be regular in the next few days.  

Here are my  faves of the week:

Brian Patrick Flynn



1.  
DIY Project by  Decordemon converting a carport into an outdoor dining area.
I love the colorful paper lanterns and setting.


2.  Provence, France image from Peonies Forme  takes my breath away.


3.  Pretty plait by Wedding Style Guide .


4.  Yummy  Tiramisu Pancakes by Steamy Kitchen on TLC




What are your faves this week?
Happy Wednesday!


Sources: 1  2


Share:

0 comments