Travel Light : Backpacking Tips

I hate packing. Much as I'd like to avoid this chore, it's a necessity, so I have noted down a couple of tips based on my own and others' experiences. I remember the time my luggage got lost on our second transit. I have already left Miami and reached my destination. Guess what, my luggage was still somewhere in New York! These are times when we wish we could have done this and have done that. I hope this guide list helps.



Backup information of important details for security that is safely stored and accessible online will give one a peace of mind.


Essentials for us ladies that we can't live without goes straight to our carry on. As for me, I can never go on a trip without a good book.
For those travelling this season, have a safe trip and Bon Voyage!


Share:

0 comments