Movie Inspiration: 500 Days of Summer

You must think I've been living under the rock. It was only last night that I got to see 500 Days of Summer and I fell in love with it. The scenes are artistic and the interiors in this film just took my breath away.  

{Source}
I'm sure you must have seen it already, so I'll focus on the swoon worthy interiors featured in this film instead. The make-believe scenes inside IKEA, Tom's (Joseph Gordon Levitt) apartment,  Summer's (Zooey Deschanel) bedroom, and the architectural sketches are so inspiring, I felt like pausing the remote to grab my sketchpad.


Plan / Mural  / Living Space {Source}


Here's Tom's  Apartment where he drew architectural perspectives on the chalk wall. 
Chalkboard Mural
For a feminine vibe, I like the arrangement inside Summer's flat. 


{Source}
{Source}
The IKEA trips that we all enjoy every now and then captured beautifully on film. 

{Source}
If you're craving for a dose of creativity, try watching this film. 
It goes with a lovely soundtrack too. I don't mind watching it again.
Wishing you  a great week everyone!

XOXO,
Arni




Share:

4 comments

  1. I feel you. I love this film, too. From the design, setting, story, soundtracks, actors, lines, the story, and each actor's clothing. It's just perfect. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get a lot of inspiration from that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. one of my faveeee movies ever. i did an outfit inspiration post based on it. my sis and i watch it every time we visit.

    ReplyDelete