Projekt

Projekt Showroom

I am presently decorating our new home in Cebu, Philippines. One of the most daunting things when moving to a new location is the lack of awareness on where to find the furniture that fits your style and budget. 

I was on the hunt for companies that offer good quality but inexpensive furniture with customization capabilities within a reasonable time frame. 

PROJEKT opened in 2008. It is a home furnishing & accessories store carrying knocked down, easy to assemble furniture, while offering home solutions. I first came across Projekt online, via their facebook page

Curiosity led me to drive to the city the next day. I immediately fell in love with their quaint but stylish shop at the second level of Banilad Town Centre. 

Ideas. Design. Create. Inspire

I discussed my requirements with Rhey, their in-house designer during my second visit. I definitely appreciated the prompt responses by phone and email, as well as proactive solutions he had provided for a customized TV cabinet I wanted. I love Teak wood and I am impressed and proud to share that these furniture are made in the Philippines!

I ordered this - Brie Coffee Table in Teak Wood Php 8975

Wall hung TV Cabinet
Space solutions for a condo unit
Scrabble Wall Art
The furniture I have ordered are now in production. Stay tuned and let's see the outcome! I'm excited!

Where is it?


Contact:
PROJEKT 
Address:  Unit 215B Main Mall, 2nd Floor Banilad Town Centre, Banilad, Cebu City
T: +63 32 2321449
M: +63 917 3103581
Email: myprojektnow@yahoo.com
            projektrhey@yahoo.com

Showroom Timings: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM



Share:

1 comments

  1. Essentially wish to say the article is astounding. The clarity in this post is simply fantastic.best office furniture for sale in Miami

    ReplyDelete