Living Area Mood Board


A friend from Dubai recently moved to Las Vegas. She is in the process of setting up their nest. The perks of working with her on this project is the vast resources of furniture and decor available in the United States. There are plenty of styles to choose from with varied price range, suitable to her budget.  I may not be physically present to purchase them myself for her, much as I would love to fly there right now to be completely hands on, but this mood board shopping guide will help her source the items at her own pace and schedule.

The artwork is 40'' x 60''  Gold Whispers Graphic Art on Canvas  from DWELL Studio. 


Share:

1 comments

  1. I like the look, and I like that you've posted how much everything costs. I'm surprised at how expensive some of those pillows are!

    ReplyDelete