Mood Board : Patio Design

Summer time! I'm in the mood for creating a contemporary patio design.  I've been working on a pool deck and outdoor dining of a hotel project this week so I came across a lot of interesting outdoor lounge furniture that would be fun to put together. If I were to design an outdoor pool deck for a young single gal, this would be it.




1. Garden Lounge Chair:  Juni by Paola Lenti
2. Tropicalia Day Bed designed by Patricia Urquiola for Moroso
3. Lantern High by Tribu
4. Surf Aqua Lounger by Paola Lenti
5. Teak wood block :  Lui by Tribu
6. Mirth Party Table and Chairs by Paola Lenti
7. Accessories Serving Tray by Tribu

Which piece is your favorite?
Have a lovely week!
Arni

Share:

5 comments

  1. I like the pink chair. It's fun and it looks very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that nice pink cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. number one but maybe in the green colour of those two pillows behind the pool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good furniture choice! Those bright colors reflect an outgoing and lively personality. It's perfect for all the single chic gals out there. Anyway, I think that fuchsia pink garden lounge will look more comfortable if you pair it with an avocado green pillow cushion. Cheers!

    Ian Hawkins @ Wicker Works of Brownsburg

    ReplyDelete