Halloween Party Weekend!

As photos of friends clad in costumes streaming on my news feed with lots and lots of fabulous Halloween parties this weekend, I can't help wishing I could celebrate it with them. Nevertheless, allow me to greet you all a Happy Halloween!  

This Halloween party setting from Crate and Barrel inspires me to start planning a Halloween party this weekend.

Source: Crate & Barrel
What about throwin' in a Halloween punch! 

Blood-Bath Punch 
Ingredients:
3 Oranges
1 Bottle Cranberry Juice Cocktail
1 Quart Chilled Orange Juice
1 Cup Chilled Vodka
1/2 Cup Triple Sec
3 Table Spoons Fresh Lime Juice


Preparation:
Cut 3 oranges into 1/2-inch wedges; freeze. (Try blood oranges!) In a large pitcher or punch bowl, 
mix 1 (64 oz.) bottle cranberry juice cocktail, 1 quart chilled orange juice, 1 cup chilled vodka, 
1/2 cup triple sec and 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice. Serve with frozen orange wedges. Serves 8.

Now I'm off to the store!
Happy Halloween Weekend Gourmands!

Share:

0 comments