The Making of an Apple Pie


I am helping out my friend, Shela with her baby shower. We decided to get together one weekend to discuss  decoration plans, while practicing to make apple pie before her big day. This is not a recipe post but a collection of photos to illustrate a group's  effort in making an apple pie. Without words.  Like a silent blog.  Here goes:


XOXO,
Arni


P.S. The oven didn't make an appearance though and I burned the crust  
(Got carried away talking, I forgot about the oven)..but that was fun!

Tags:

Share:

5 comments

  1. Love a good apple pie! Although i'm not a fan of apples, I do love things made out of them hehe =)

    Love from the NaNa girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Now I want to go make a pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiuful pie Arni. I think a crust that's a little burnt because of wodnerful conversations with friends is totally acceptable! I liked that, a silent blog, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never made one and now I'm hungry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It turned out so pretty!

    I'll be making my version of apple pie very soon.

    ReplyDelete