Cauliflower Dish

What fascinates me in french cooking is the  simplest and easiest to make dishes explode in delicious flavor.  Their secret is-butter.   My husband used to cook this for me during our first year together.  It's a very very simple thing to do.  I can eat this alone or as a staple to meat.



Cauliflower Dish
Serves 2

Ingredients:
Cauliflower florets, washed 
Salted Butter
Salt and Black Pepper

Tools: 
Steamer
Large Skillet

Preparation:

1.   Steam cauliflower florets until they're soft.


2.   Melt butter in a large skillet.


3.  Cook cauliflower in medium heat.  Add a generous amount of salt and ground black pepper. Gently stir occasionally. Heat and simmer until cauliflower turns golden brown.  

Et Voila!


Bon Appetit!
XOXO,
Arni

Tags:

Share:

4 comments

  1. I will have to try this! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your comment! Looking forward to following you via GFC.

    Kristine from The Foley Fam {unedited} Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This recipe is right up my alley. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is on my pinterest board as one of my next recipes to try !

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make this all the time. It's delicious!

    ReplyDelete