Running

How do you feel about running?  Personally, I hated it.  Remember how our teachers in physical ed class made us run around the gym continuously?   It felt like sheer punishment. Since then I avoided anything associated with running and sweating.  In the light of the Olympics, I wanted to do a small sporty piece, especially for the not so sporty gals like myself out there who would rather bury herself under the pillows reading a juicy novel like Fifty Shades. 


I happened to come across Jiwok , a personal trainer that could be downloaded in your MP3 player.  You might have heard of it and have registered already.  There are different training programs tailored to your goals  from losing weight, marathon training, running faster or merely improving fitness.


It's up to you if you like it rough - in boot camp style or a gentle encouraging coach.  There are also available Jiwok music along with the coach's voice.  There is an option for using your preferred music playlist.  Register for free. It automatically comes with a free trial along with a recommended diet & your personal fitness journal.  There are various subscriptions to choose from according to what best suits your needs.

I'm living a sedentary lifestyle so I have opted for a training program - Running Continuously for 30 minutes.  I have been doing it for the last 2 months or so, twice a week. With our 49 degrees Celsius heat (120 deg. F) outdoors this summer, it is possible to do so in the comfort of the gym.   Running has helped me tremendously in dealing with stress and anger management. :)

Let's go for a run!  Before doing so, please check out Travel Gourmande's Post on Salzburg Old Town
This lovely city is the perfect place to go for a jog.


XOXO,
Arni

Tags:

Share:

0 comments