Romantic Love Nest

Thursday in the gulf is synonymous to the much anticipated 'Friday' in the rest of the world.   Thank God it's Thursday.  I love the light and sunny mood on Thursdays.  Office folks are usually in casuals with a big smile on their faces looking forward to five pm.

I can't help feeling grateful for the wonderful things I love this week.  I've decided to decorate the bedroom and convert it to a love nest.

According to Blessed Mommy Hubpages - "101 Ways to Tell Your Husband I Love You"


"MAKE YOUR BEDROOM A LOVER'S PARADISE.  Turn your ordinary bedroom into any lover's dream without a lot of expense. Remove clutter and anything that doesn't belong, and replace it with scented candles and fresh flowers. Hang pretty curtains and find some comfy bedding. Place mirrors to reflect candlelight, and misting fountains for a romantic effect."


I was inspired to spice up the love nest by organizing the side tables with aromatic vanilla candles and scented oil in a white decorative diffuser. 



GET THE LOOK
1. Silver Large Tea light candle holder  by Rocha.John Rocha @ Debenhams


2. Dark grey slim photo frame Betty Jackson Black @ Debenhams
3. Wooden Sticks Decorative Diffuser Set by Fruits & Passion


4.  30 x 50cm Vintage Love Cushion in Taupe by  @Home The Homeware Store



The above images of cactii were my personal shots of cactus we found on Isla del Pescado in the largest salt desert,Salar del Uyuni in Bolivia.  I used IKEA frames and had the images printed at Portfolio Printers. 

Lastly, I can't help sharing this beautiful bouquet of flowers that my husband surprised me with last night.  There wasn't any occasion. He came home from work with this.   I was incredibly thankful and happy.



What are your plans this weekend?
Have a great one!

XOXO,
Arni

Share:

0 comments