Neutral Color Scheme

Too bad we're not decorating this year.  It is a busy December for me and life is transitioning for the better. We're not moving nor celebrating Christmas outside the gulf. In fact, the two of us are staying home most probably during Eve.

To satiate my senses,  I found these neutral color scheme to feast upon at least online.

Holiday Decor 2011  
via: Houzz


Holiday Decor 2011  
                                                                                 by  blogs Heather {The Lovely Cupboard}


Christmas Tree! modern family room
                                                                           by dc metro interior designer Nicole Lanteri


At the most I'd be hanging a wreath outside the door.  It doesn't mean my heart will not celebrate my favorite season.  I will most definitely.  The external decoration at the moment is not necessary.  I'm happy I have sufficient spirit to celebrate the holidays.  And who knows, we might change our mind and head out to France to celebrate the season. :)

Share:

0 comments