Soul Food of the Week: Live Life with Passion

This inspiring Thought for Today from Inner Space  is truly motivating, so I'm excited to share it with you. I subscribed to this by email so I would get a positive thought daily and it became an oracle for me. 



To live life with passion is to discover what invigorates 
and inspires your soul.  Make time to identify your passion.  
When you find your passion, it’s then possible to find direction and focus to do what you love. 
You don't have to focus on just one passion.  
Why not, do a little bit of everything that you love?
When you live with passion, you gain enthusiasm for life as a whole and as a result you’re better able to persist through life’s challenges.



Well said, don't you think?
I wish all of us in living life to the fullest!

Image via

Share:

0 comments