Holidays

The end of the year is encrusted with many many holidays.  Hope most of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Being the gourmande that I am, I associate holidays with food.  I found this photo in my blackberry during our trip to Italy last Spring where I had the best pasta I've ever had in my life!

The ingredients were made from scratch.  The tastiest tomatoes with fresh basil and sumptuous seafood.   I have yet to find out where the restaurant was. We were too exhausted to remember.  It took us hours to get there from the 45 minutes ride in the metro to walking several blocks searching for this local place that seemed to be in the middle of a rough neighborhood at the heart of the city.  

Best Pasta Ever, Milan, Italy

I literally forgot my name while I was eating this, so naturally, I wouldn't remember where the restaurant was. In case you're wondering, no, it wasn't an episode of the Hangover film. :)
However, I can't help posting these wines from a Vineyard in Tuscany around San Gimignano.

One of the best wines, San Gimignano, Italy
  Here's an excerpt for the weekend even before the holidays from Inner Space




Getting away from it all’ is something we all love to do. Why wait for the holidays! 

Whenever you need it, make time over the weekend for your very own retreat at home..

 Take the phone off the hook. You can use some unstructured time to review recent events,

 create new dreams or retreat into your inner space to renovate the soul.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.  Time to pop that bottle of wine you're reserving for the perfect weekend.

Tags:

Share:

0 comments