Inspiration Board: Woodwork Floors at Home


I'm smitten by the inspiration magazine of Kährs  particularly the soothing color scheme of a seaside home by the marina with a gorgeous view.   I love the subtle touch of realism portraits here.





The view from the dining room is absolutely gorgeous! The contrast of the darker wooden flooring against the white panelled walls is impeccable and the wood texture makes a whole lot of difference.



 
On the contrary, a lighter shade of flooring complements the skylight and the monotone scheme going on.
I just need to post this.  When I saw this image in the Middle East Interiors Magazine of this month's issue, I couldn't stop staring at it.


There are more images available in the Kährs  virtual showroom.  Curious?
Click  Here

It had been a sleepy Tuesday today.
Have a great one!

Share:

0 comments